Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dano and I accompanied Cowboy on a business trip these last couple of days, and while we were away, I had my first professional massage! Thirty-five bucks for thirty minutes, and I felt like a completely new person when she was done with me. I think I would have anted up for another thirty minutes if Cowboy and his coworker the Secret Agent Man hadn't had appointments after mine. Sigh. If I had the money, I would get one every month. Maybe every week, if I was truly wealthy. It was divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)