Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here it is, the last day of my 2-week stay with my parents while Cowboy is away for training for his new job. And this is my first posting since before I arrived in NC! Guess that means I've had a great visit, huh? And I have -- Dano has been fussed over and spoiled, I've gotten to see Freestargirl and Jewels multiple times, and I've gotten to know my Grandma O. better than ever before. Plus, I'm now a better Pinochle player than ever before, after many games with Mom, Dad, and Grandma in the evenings.

Tomorrow, we fly back to CT and reunite with Cowboy :-)

2 comments:

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)