Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Just because these are so funny....








I, Hamlette, being of sound mind, hereby bequeath my entire estate to the Town Drunk. I do this because I like the cut of their jib.

My only regret in this life was that I didn't cry in the corner enough.


'What will your Last Will and Testament say?' at QuizGalaxy.com










I, White Queen, being of sound mind, hereby bequeath my entire estate to a wet mop. I do this because I want to support their efforts to take over the world.

My only regret in this life was that I wasn't evil enough.


'What will your Last Will and Testament say?' at QuizGalaxy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)