Friday, September 15, 2006

I have a cold. Came down with it Tuesday night, actually. That didn't stop me from holding my own little Glenn Ford Memorial Double Feature on Wednesday, however. Watched my beloved Blackboard Jungle first, then followed it up with The Big Heat, which I'd never seen before. It was a delicious bit of noir, and after watching it, I can definitely say: no hot coffee in my kisser, thank you very much!

Anyway, brain has gone quite loopified. And I'm only taking Advil Cold & Sinus! Of course, it's still the good old kind with pseudoephedrine in it....

Sad thing is, now Cowboy has the cold too. And we've both lost our voices. We now communicate in pantomime and the occasional stage whisper. And well-coordinated sniffling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)