Friday, February 25, 2005

Do you know what an Easter Egg is? I don't mean dyed hard-boiled eggs, or Cadbury eggs, or things like that. I mean little hidden goodies on dvds (and cds and video games sometimes). They're amazingly fun! The Housekarl first alerted me to their existence when the third Lord of the Rings extended edition came out. But then the site mom of the place where I post my fanfic told me there were some on the first two LotR extendeds too, and that there are Easter Eggs on other dvds too. Some of them are lame, but some are brilliant! The Kieth Richards interview on Pirates of the Caribbean is particularly adorable...

Anyway, here are a few sites that tell you how to access Easter Eggs on various dvds. Happy hunting!

Hidden Features
Easter Egg Archive
DVD Dungeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)