Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Quotation Tag -- Day 2

Day two!  Once again, here are... The Rules:

Thank the person who nominated you 
Nominate 3 new bloggers every day 
Post a new quotation every day for 3 consecutive days

Here are my three writing-related quotations for your edification and enjoyment today:

Agreed!:

(YES!)

Write.:

(Well, I'm focusing more on YA than children, but anyway, I like this.)

Seuss also said: "“Ninety percent of the children’s books patronize the child and say there’s a difference between you and me, so you listen to this story. I, for some reason or another, don’t do that. I treat the child as an equal.” #seuss #quotes:

(Why do so many people think children are not people yet?)

Today, I am tagging Heidi at Sharing the Journey, Mary Horton at Sunshine and Scribblings, and Cordy at Write On, Cordy!  Play if you want to :-)

8 comments:

  1. Dr. Seuss is the best. Period.

    (Weeeeeeeeeeeell . . . with the possible exception of Richard Scaary, I guess. But if he's not the best, he is at LEAST second-best.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, I think that Dr. Seuss and Richard Scarry are on the level of A.A. Milne, the Rev. W. Awdry, and Beatrix Potter -- their books transcend the age group and will be read forever and ever.

      Delete
  2. I love these, especially the first one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these quotes are so good! I found the second one kinda funny. Have you read a Madeline L'engle book before? Her books get sooo confusing if you try to think about it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a few of her books, and didn't love them, so barely remember them, but yes, what I recall of them was kind of twisty and complex.

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)