Thursday, June 21, 2012

Words, Words, Words (In other words, book reviews)

If you look at the top of my sidebar here, to the left of these words, you'll see a little thing called "Pages" now.  The "Home" takes you back to my blog.  The "Words, Words, Words..." takes you to a new page where I've collected all the books I've reviewed on this blog, my Huggermugger blog, and my Inscriptions blog.  They're alphabetized by title, and each title is a link to my individual post about that book.  I have forty-some books listed there now, and every time I post a new review here, I'll add it to the list.

I'd love to have a blog to collect all my book reviews in one spot, but for now, this oughtta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)