Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Autumn Blogging Events in the Offing

Just a quick post to highlight some blogathons that are coming up soon!


Nine days from now, The Midnite Drive-In and I are co-hosting the Friends Fur Life Blogathon, which is dedicated to pets and animal companions onscreen.  I'll be reviewing Disney's 101 Dalmations (1961) for that event, as well as co-hosting it.  We have a pretty nice line-up of participants going, but will always welcome more!  


Next month, 18 Cinema Lane is hosting the Familyathon November 16-20th.  I'll be reviewing the ever-funny Mr. Mom (1983) for that event.


Finally, the Hammer-Amicus Blogathon IV is being hosted by Cinematic Catharsis and Realweegiemidget Reviews the first weekend in December.  I plan to review The Hound of the Baskervilles (1959) for that one.

Hope you're having a lovely October!  My month has been unusually busy so far, but I'm hoping everything will all settle down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)