Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been a rough morning, so to distract Dano (and myself) from the crankiness du jour, I started finding John Wayne videos on YouTube. Dano quickly learned to say 'Duke' and even sometimes pointed at the right guy when he said it. Here's one of the vids I found, one that made me laugh and laugh. And maaaaaaaan, was John Wayne ever tall! Sometimes I forget, or get used to, him being 6'4", and then I see him next to someone like Bing Crosby and think, "Boy, howdy, he really was tall!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)