Monday, November 11, 2002

My perfectly wonderful weekend has made Monday even more depressing. Plus, I'm hungry. But lunch is two hours away.

At least the weekend was fun. I watched waaaaay too many movies (6) and ate too many doughnuts (3). It was great. But now I'm sleepy (doesn't help that this morning's radio episode of Sam Spade dealt with insomnia), hungry, and tired of work already. Good thing there's only one Monday each week.

My parents are in Florida. They called Friday night with the news that they had tickets to a NASA launch! I suppose they'll call me again one of these days and tell me all about it.

I should never watch Breakfast at Tiffany's. It always depresses me, and I can never quite tell why. See, I'm never totally happy with the way it ends, but I can't explain my unhappiness. Grr. PLUS the copy of The Apartment that I got from the library because I've wanted to see it forever...well, that particular copy has just been watched too many times apparently, because it wouldn't play at all in our vcr. At least the other five movies I watched were awesome and made me very happy: On the Waterfront, The Hustler, The Fast and the Furious, The Lion King, and Chocolat. And the Angel episode last night was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)