Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Time Travel with Femnista

The new issue of Femnista is out!  I've got an article about X-Men:  Days of Future Past in this one, which you know is a movie very dear to my heart.  The issue as a whole is about time travel, and also features my favorite new TV show from this past season:  Forever, which starred Ioan Gruffudd and Judd Hirsch.  I'm sad the show got cancelled, but I'm happy it got included here :-)


I usually link to the online version, but you can also always download them as a PDF file too!  Go here to do that for this issue.

6 comments:

  1. I loved Forever! It was such a great unique show. I'm pretty sad that it got canceled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved the chemistry between Ioan and Judd, and their relationship was so sweet and fun. Every time Abe called Henry "Dad" it made me grin and bounce up and down. Why must nearly every show I like get cancelled after one (or less than one) season? Grrrrrrr.

      Delete
  2. Yay! Glad you were able to write about X-Men. That series IS epic in a fun kind of way. I still have to watch Forever but plan to do so once I buy the season on iTunes. It promises to be a lovely show methinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as Charity announced the topics, I was like, "Time travel! I can write about DOFP! YES!!!"

      Forever is lovely. Except for one episode that has distasteful subject matter. But other than that one, I loved it.

      Delete
  3. Time travel is such a great topic! Can't wait to read this issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very popular topic right now too, so there was lots to write about :-)

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)