Monday, December 01, 2014

December Issue of "Femnista"

The December issue is out!  And it's all about families :-)  I find this especially appropriate since I just spent four days with my whole family, celebrating not just Thanksgiving, but also my parents' 40th anniversary.  I'll be posting more about that soon, as I have lots of pictures of Colonial Williamsburg I want to share.  But right now, go read Femnista!  My article is about one of my absolute favorite movies, While You Were Sleeping, and the idea of "found families."


6 comments:

  1. You've visited Colonial Williamsburg?! That's a place I'm dying to visit! I have a very good friend (Emma Jane from 'A Lantern in her Hand') who keeps on telling me it's one of her favourite places in the world. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been there many times, yes. It's beautiful. Big post with gobs of photos coming soon!

      Delete
  2. <3 While You Were Sleeping. So wonderful.

    Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hooray for a new Femnista. I do so love While You Were Sleeping; glad you made sure it was included, Hamlette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a blog review written of it that I just need to find time to get a few screencaps for :-)

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)