Friday, November 08, 2002

In a few hours I'll be a Speech Team widow. My darling boy is leaving at 6 tonight to go to a speech tournament, and he'll be gone until 10 tomorrow night. So what are my plans? Well, tonight ED, MB, and maybe Grabber are going to watch Chocolat and The Fast and the Furious. And I plan to get 5 videos from the library and just veg out tomorrow. Plus I intend to scrub the tub and the kitchen floor and probably vacuum.

I guess by now you've notice I use initials or nicknames when I refer to my friends on this blog. As Max says in Mission: Impossible, "You don't know how comforting annonymity is to someone in my profession. It's like a warm blanket." Not that I'm a spy in so many words, but you never know who might be reading this blog. If it's a friend, they'll know who I'm talking about. If it's an undesirable person who might use information against me, then I have this to say to them: "Nyah nyah nyah-nyah nyah." Not that any of this really matters, because who cares about some writer and her friends and who would do anything to them anyway? Well, I guess all of this is really just to make my dad happy should he ever read this. He's quite the Jerry Fletcher (see Conspiracy Theory for more information).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)