Monday, August 14, 2017

Things I'm Hosting in September


First, a quick reminder that I'm hosting an Alan Ladd blogathon in just a couple of weeks, Sept. 1-3.  See this post for more info and to sign up if you haven't already.


Second, I'm happy to announce that I'm hosting my Tolkien Blog Party for the fifth year!  See this post on my book blog for more info, blog buttons, and so on.  It'll be much like my previous parties, with a blog tag, giveaway, and games.

I hope you'll join me for one or both!

4 comments:

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)